Rena Cook will lead a workshop for local partners to improve confidence and reduce performance anxiety when speaking, or presenting, in person or for the media. Rena will provide a model for dealing with critical conversations, and provide techniques for empowering and clarifying voice and body language.
- Learn techniques for managing anxiety associated with presenting in public or speaking on camera.
- Learn how physical stance, deep central breathing, and eye contact communicate confidence in others and help build rapport.
- Learn how to improve voice by making it clearer and warmer to encourage buy-in.
- Learn and practice a model for dealing with critical conversations and answering tricky questions.
- Work on their own 60-second pitch for ease, authenticity, and expressiveness.