Wherever + Whenever
We compiled comprehensive sexual health resources for your use! Whether you are stuck at home, lacking transportation, needing private sexual health resources, or any other need – review some of these cool virtual resources. Including
- Independent Sex Education Online
- Virtual Medical Resources
- Sexual Health Coloring Book
- Updates to Local Services
Learn more below
Independent Sex Education Online
Did you or your child miss out on sex education during school? Or do you just want to brush up on your sexual health knowledge?
Amplify is sponsoring independent study courses of the most popular comprehensive, evidence based sexual health education curriculum!
This means you can have sex education in the comfort and privacy of your own home! Learn more about Positive Prevention PLUS and find out how to start your independent study below
- Register for either a Middle or High School learning level account
- After you create an account the Amplify team will approve your account within 24 hours
- Check your email for verification and to get started
- You will have 45 days to complete your course
- Engage, learn, and share your new knowledge
*Sponsorship is limited at this time, so please only sign up for this independent course when you are ready to commit the time to complete it*
If you have any questions about the independent study, problems setting up an account, or need assistance email email@example.com
Telehealth (Virtual) Medical Resources
- Online Pharmacy and Delivery
- Health Text/Hotlines
- Telehealth Insurance Options
- Local Hospitals and Clinic Options
Sexual Health Coloring Book
Are you wanting something fun to do at home while social distancing?! How about coloring WHILE learning about sexual health?!
The incredible and creative young people who make up our Youth Leadership Council envisioned a sexual health themed coloring book. They wanted this coloring book to be a creative outlet for young people in our community to learn and engage with sexual health resources while using.
Our youth leaders wanted this resource to be as accessible as possible, and created a special *free downloadable pandemic* edition for the community. Consider purchasing or sponsoring coloring books to be mailed to youth in the community!
Updates to Services for COVID-19
Confidential and free or reduced cost sexual healthcare for youth 19 and younger is still available at our partner clinics. These clinics are requesting youth to call ahead to schedule their appointments as opposed to walking in.
Crucial YST services are still available for young people in our community during these tough times. Including
- Adolescent Emergency Shelter
- Safe Place
- Health Navigation Services
- Counseling and Case Management via Phone
- Drop-In Services for Youth Experiencing Homelessness
Tulsa Public Schools has resumed most classes to in-person learning. The district is still providing resources and support during the ongoing pandemic, including:
- Virtual Student Engagement Activities
- Mental Health Resources
Especially during these strange and unsettling times, people need resources and assistance more than ever! If you find yourself or someone you know in need of mental health support, financial or food assistance, domestic abuse support, LGBTQ+ support, or a general need – please review the link below for assistance.
If you can’t find the support you need calling 2-1-1 is an incredibly robust support network which can connect you to services. Find out more about their work