Amplify is a youth health collective serving as the convening organization for youth sexual health work in Tulsa. We are building a true collective impact framework for our organization to better serve the community.
Amplify Youth Health Collective
- brings people who were working in isolation together, in a structured way, to Amplify an issue and achieve social change
- starts with a common agenda – meaning community partners come together to Amplify a problem and create a shared vision to solve it
- establishes shared measurement, tracking progress in the same way to Amplify continuous improvement
- fosters mutually reinforcing activities; coordinating collective efforts to Amplify lower teen birth rates, increase knowledge of community resources, and promote healthy relationships
- encourages continuous communication; building trust and relationships among all participants to Amplify community efforts
- has a team dedicated to Amplify the work of community partners