Let’s walk through this together
- Arrive about 15 minutes early so you can complete any necessary paperwork. If you have any questions, just ask!
- You may have to give a urine sample, so be sure to drink some water before you arrive.
- When you’re in the exam room, the health care provider will ask you questions about your medical history. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about any testing or medication you need or want. Afraid you won’t remember what ask? Bring some notes!
- Depending on the type of appointment you schedule, you may have a physical exam.
- After your visit, stop by the appointment window if you need to schedule any follow ups.
- Don’t forget – if you need to take home any condoms they are available for free at our partner clinics!