Tulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy re-brands as Amplify
Tulsa Campaign conducted a strategic plan in 2018 and found through community and field assessment we needed a new brand. Our primary goals were
- reducing stigma associate with teen pregnancy
- reflecting our collective impact work
- shortening our name
- developing modern branding
- prioritizing inclusivity to bring more communities in to this conversation
- branding which allowed our focus to evolve and adapt as our field requires
In January 2020, our organization was excited to show the product of our re-branding work with the public launch of our new brand, Amplify!
Amplify is LIVE
As a Youth Health Collective we share this work with the community. We are so excited to make this transition with you.
Our work has always built on the capacity of others in the community and we needed a brand which allowed us to Amplify the efforts of so many different fields. In the coming weeks we will be sharing tailored content and programs to