Youth Leadership Council
Applications for 2020-2021 Youth Leadership Council are open!
Since organizing Battle of the Bands & publishing their own Coloring Book, Youth Leadership Council is back & looking for new members from ages 14-18 to join their collective to promote Sexual and Reproductive Health in the community!
Our youth leaders in Tulsa are charging themselves to develop new advocacy messages to promote the power of meaningful conversations between youth and trusted adults. While it may sound shocking for many – youth actually want to have critical conversations about sex, love, and relationships with trusted adults.
Are you or someone you know…?
- Between the ages of 14-18
- Searching for ways to make a difference from the safety of your own home
- Wanting to connect with fellow visionaries from all over Tulsa
- Eager to collaborate in major youth-led projects
- Interested in utilizing your talents to inspire others
- Looking for a place to Develop Leadership Skills
- Committed to attending virtual biweekly meetings on Thursdays (6:30-8-30pm)
- Committed to attending a 1-day virtual orientation on 10/17/20 (10am-4pm)
For more information or if you have any questions email, email@example.com
Youth leaders representing 9 different schools in the Tulsa Metro area joining together to lead charges for the community.
Amplifying Education and Empowerment for Youth in the Digital Age
Youth in the modern world are faced with the unique challenges of navigating a technology centered life.
Our youth leaders in Tulsa want to lean in to the digital age by highlighting youth health, factual information, and realistic safety precautions.
Amplifying Sexual Health Inclusivity Within The Family and Community
While it may sound shocking for many – youth actually want to have critical conversations about sex, love, and relationships with trusted adults.
Our youth leaders in Tulsa are charging themselves to develop new advocacy messages to promote the power of meaningful conversations between youth and trusted adults.
“With the state of affairs in our state government, it is up to you and me, average citizens, to be the change. And what better voices to do it?”Maggie M. (YLC 2019-2020 Member)