Amplify is a youth health collective serving as the convening organization for youth sexual health work in Tulsa. We are building a true collective impact framework for our organization to better serve the community.
Tulsa has a robust system in place to reach youth. Amplify’s role is to nurture and support that system. We provide educator training, technical assistance, community outreach, data collection and analysis, and act as a convener for Tulsa’s youth-serving partners to create a strong network of organizations working together to advance youth sexual health in Tulsa.
Amplify Youth Health Collective
- brings people who were working in isolation together, in a structured way, to Amplify an issue and achieve social change
- starts with a common agenda – meaning community partners come together to Amplify a problem and create a shared vision to solve it
- establishes shared measurement, tracking progress in the same way to Amplify continuous improvement
- fosters mutually reinforcing activities; coordinating collective efforts to Amplify lower teen birth rates, increase knowledge of community resources, and promote healthy relationships
- encourages continuous communication; building trust and relationships among all participants to Amplify community efforts
- has a team dedicated to Amplify the work of community partners